Traditional marketing can be a costly exercise. Social media marketing, on the other hand, is reasonably low-cost and gives you a direct platform to reach new, existing and prospective customers.
Set clear goals & objectives — What do you want to achieve?
• Define your target audience — identify characteristics (age, gender, interests, behaviours, profession)
• Choose the right social media platform — depending on your audience, product or service
• Develop engaging & interesting content — Be infl uential! The use of video, hi-res imagery & calls to action throughout your messaging is vital
• Create a weekly action plan — identify your message, posts, imagery, call’s to action and the date and time you plan to post
• Incorporate social media into your daily routine — 20 to 30 minutes per day
• Align your social media with your other advertising channels - website, emails & traditional marketing
• Explore paid advertising – run trial campaigns & test them against each other until you see what generates the most interest and conversions. Drive visitors to a more controlled environment such as a website or a landing page
• Track performance — For paid advertising using Facebook reporting and Google analytics. For general Facebook performance use the insights tab, this allows you to find out who, why and what people are doing on your page
For help with your Social Media contact us to book a complimentary consultation.